Brewster Cheese Company was founded in 1965 and is the largest producer of all natural Swiss cheese in the United States of America. Our goal is to create consistent, cost-effective, quality products and is accomplished through the dedication of our workforce and keeping pace with new technology in the cheese making field.
We continue to grow and are always looking for qualified candidates to work across a variety of positions in our state-of-the-art cheese plants as well as our administrative offices. As a part of the Brewster Cheese team, full-time employees enjoy an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive wages based on experience plus regular increases and BONUS opportunities based on performance
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and supplemental benefit options
- 401(k) with an above average company match
- Annual Profit Sharing contribution
- Paid Vacation including seven (7) paid holidays and two potential bonus holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tickets to sporting events and amusement parks
- Family holiday parties and other employee events throughout the year
- Shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift employees
Current Job Opportunities
Industrial Maintenance Professional - FULL-TIME
We are currently seeking a dedicated industrial maintenance professional to work full-time, 2nd shift in our Maintenance Department.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering is a plus
- Prior experience in the industrial maintenance field
- Must have strong knowledge of electrical controls and PLCs
- Must be able to read schematics
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and initiative with minimal supervision
If you enjoy what you do and are looking for a rewarding career with an established and growing company with great benefits, then we’d love to hear from you! Qualified candidates may submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brewster Cheese is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.