Creamy Cheese Bread
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 5 min.
Makes: 4-6 servings
Creamy, smooth and savory! Your French bread never tasted so good, we promise!
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. shredded swiss cheese
- 1 package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 loaf french bread, sliced.
- Preheat the broiler
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, Swiss cheese and dry Italian-style salad dressing mix.
- Spread the mixture generously on the French bread slices.
- Arrange slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Broil in the preheated oven for 3 to 5 minutes. (Or until cheese is melted and bread is lightly browned)