Swiss Cheese & Ham Tartlets
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Makes: A Crowd! servings
If you’re looking for the perfect breakfast appetizer, look no more. Swiss cheese and ham tartlets won’t last long at your next brunch!
- 2 cups Swiss cheese (shredded)
- 2/3 cup cooked ham (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup green onions (chopped)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 24 unbaked 3-inch tart shells
- to taste salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine cheese, ham, onions, sour cream and mix well. Add salt and pepper.
- Place tart shells on large baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes only.
- Remove from oven and divide cheese mixture evenly among shells.
- Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes more or until filling is hot and melted.