Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 60 min.
Makes: 4-6 servings
With the delicious taste of chicken and cheese baked into one dish, this Swiss chicken dinner is sure to impress. So good and so easy to make!
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup white wine (optional)
- 1-1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm Herb Dressing
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Butterfly chicken breasts in place in baking dish. Put cheese on top of chicken.
- Mix soup, sour cream and wine and spread mixture over the cheese.
- Combine dressing with melted butter, put on top of soup mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 50 to 60 minutes.