Production Team Member
Mmm, Swiss cheese. We produce more than 100 million pounds of award winning, all natural Swiss cheese each year. We love what we do and, of course, we love to #makeitswiss. Yeah, we know, we’re cheesy. But we’re proud of our products, our people and our roots here in small-town Brewster, Ohio. Chances are, if you are buying Swiss cheese in the United States, it most likely came from Brewster Cheese. We produce for all of the major national brands and major retailers. And you could be part of that production, specifically in the cutting, inspecting and packaging of our products. Do you love Swiss cheese as much as we do and want to be a part of an award-winning team? Apply for a job in consumer packaging today!
Perform a variety of manufacturing, inspecting and packaging of products.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Operate automated cheese handling equipment
Package products into appropriate cases
Lift, clean, and reassemble all of the equipment associated with cutting and packaging operation
Education and Other Requirements
- High school education or equivalent is required for this position.
Must have the ability to learn and perform a diverse number of duties requiring standing, bending, lifting various weights and reaching for extended periods of time.
Strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills, must be able to multi-task.
12 hour, rotating shifts/ paid OT/$20.00hr
Full-time employees of Brewster Cheese enjoy an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive starting wages based on experience with regular increases based on individual performance
- $1 shift differential for all hours worked from 5:00 PM -5:00 AM
- Insurance and supplemental benefit options
- 401(k) with an above average company match
- Paid vacation after 6 months worked
- Annual profit sharing contribution
- Tuition reimbursement for approved degree
- Employee and family events throughout the year
Please complete an application at 311 S. Oneida St. Rupert, ID. M-Th 8am-3pm or submit a resume` to firstname.lastname@example.org