Brewster Oh, Jobs
Mmm, Swiss cheese. We produce more than 100 million pounds of award winning, all natural Swiss cheese each year. We love what we do and, of course, we love to #makeitswiss. Yeah, we know, we’re cheesy. But we’re proud of our products, our people and our roots here in small-town Brewster, Ohio. Chances are, if you are buying Swiss cheese in the United States, it most likely came from Brewster Cheese. We produce for all of the major national brands and major retailers. And you could be part of that production, specifically in the cutting, inspecting and packaging of our products. Do you love Swiss cheese as much as we do and want to be a part of an award-winning team? Apply for a job in consumer packaging today!
- Perform a variety of manufacturing, cutting, inspecting and packaging of products.
- Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate automated cheese handling equipment
- Inspect/grade Swiss cuts as they are coming off the cutter
- Package products into appropriate cases
- Lift, clean, and reassemble all of the equipment associated with cutting and packaging operation
Education and Other Requirements
- High school education or equivalent is required for this position
- Must have the ability to learn and perform a diverse number of duties requiring standing, bending, lifting various weights and reaching for extended periods of time
Full-time employees of Brewster Cheese enjoy an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive starting wages based on experience with regular increases based on individual performance
- 2nd shift - $1 shift differential
- Insurance and supplemental benefit options
- 401(k) with an above average company match
- Paid vacation after 6 months worked
- Annual profit sharing contribution
- Tuition reimbursement for approved degree
- Employee and family events throughout the year
- Onsite Health Clinic/Fitness Center
Application for Employment
If a question does not apply to you, mark that question not applicable (N/A). Failure to answer every question may cause your application to be rejected.
We at Brewster Cheese Company are proud of our reputation in the marketplace and; therefore, are selective in hiring those individuals who will be contributing to our growth.
Our standards for quality and our concern for each employee's safety and health require that we will not hire or continue to employ anyone who abuses alcohol or illegal drugs. Therefore, fill out this application only if you meet these requirements.
BREWSTER CHEESE COMPANY IS AN Equal Opportunity Employer. ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, AGE, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, OR HANDICAP.