Cheese Plant Production Team Member
Position: Cheese plant production Heavy Labor
The successful applicant will work under the direct supervision of a Unit Leader or Area Leader, performing the tasks related to the manufacture of cheese while following all safety guidelines. Properly perform additional job related duties or responsibilities as requested or required by the department supervisor, unit leader, area leader or plant manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Daily checks of manufacturing process
- Place components into cheesemaking equipment
- Mechanically handle cheese blocks in/out of cheese brine
- Perform daily sanitation as instructed
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices(GMP), OSHA rules and federal food safety guidelines
Education and Other Requirements
- High school education or equivalent is required for this position
- Must have the ability to learn and perform a diverse number of duties requiring standing, bending, lifting various weights and reaching for extended periods of time
Full-time employees of Brewster Cheese enjoy an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive starting wages based on experience with regular increases based on individual performance
- 2nd shift - $1 shift differential
- Insurance and supplemental benefit options
- 401(k) with an above average company match
- Paid vacation after 6 months worked
- Annual profit sharing contribution
- Tuition reimbursement for approved degree
- Employee and family events throughout the year
- Onsite Health Clinic/Fitness Center
Apply for a Cheese Plant Position Today
If you meet the requirements listed and you think you’d enjoy the duties and responsibilities of being a team member at Brewster Cheese, apply today! We’d love to welcome you to the team.
Application for Employment
If a question does not apply to you, mark that question not applicable (N/A). Failure to answer every question may cause your application to be rejected.
We at Brewster Cheese Company are proud of our reputation in the marketplace and; therefore, are selective in hiring those individuals who will be contributing to our growth.
Our standards for quality and our concern for each employee's safety and health require that we will not hire or continue to employ anyone who abuses alcohol or illegal drugs. Therefore, fill out this application only if you meet these requirements.
BREWSTER CHEESE COMPANY IS AN Equal Opportunity Employer. ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, AGE, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, OR HANDICAP.